Color Manila! #ColorManila
Under these neon lights (?) :DD
So it was my first time here today. I just can’t help but take a snapshot. Picturesque don’t you think? :)
Finally! Wakeboarding ticked off on my bucketlist! :D
From where I stand: Republ1c Wakepark, Nuvali #fromwhereistand
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Somewheeeeeeere over the rainbooooow, way up hiiiiiigh :D
Obligatory headshooooot! :D (at Boracay Island, Philippines)
I wanted to show you how beautiful the stars are from where I am right now, how amazing it is to spot Saturn and Mars or how incredible it is to trace constellations but my camera won’t let me. Anyhow, seeing the stars through one’s own eyes will forever be incomparable. :)